How do I find financial ratios for companies?
- Search Canadean - search company name and ratios
- Nexis Uni Under the Menu option choose Company Dossier. Find your company, in the left side menu find the Financials section, and click on overview. Ratio analysis includes: valuation ratios, operation ratios, and earning ratios
- Mergent Online: find the company, then on the Company Financials tab, look for the Ratios sub-tab.
- Capital IQ (in-library use only): find the company, then on the left side menu under the Financials/Valuation section, click Ratios.
- Bloomberg (in-library use only): find the company, then under Company Analysis, click on FA, then click on the RATIO tab.
If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us.