How do I find a list of U.S. business cycle expansions and contractions?
Visit the National Bureau of Economic Research Business Cycle Expansions and Contractions for the dates of U.S. business cycles and their duration in months.
Search the Bureau of Economic Analysis
The Economic Cycle Research Institute has data back to 1948 for 21 countries.
Go to Fraser - The Federal Reserve Archival System for Economic Research, available from the St. Louis Fed.
- Bank Statistics 1896-1955
- Annual Statistical Digest
- Banking and Monetary Statistics 1941-1970
- Business Conditions Digest
- Business Cycle Developments
- Business Statistics (suppl. to Survey of Current Business)
- Concordance of Statistics
- Economic Indicators
- Productivity and Costs
If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us.