How do I find information on the number of work related injuries in Canada?

Go to the Association of Workers' Compensation Boards of Canada: National Work Injury/Disease and Fatality Statistics Program. Fees may apply

Across Canada numbers are collected by the Association of Worker's Compensation Boards of Canada. In Ontario try the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board.

Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety

If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Last Updated: Dec 10, 2019     Views: 13

Chat With Us!

Business Library chat is offline

Related Topics