How do I find info on brand names?
Use Plunkett's Advertising and Branding Almanac
Analysis includes trends, globalization, technologies, finances, Internet and online strategies, wireless advertising, social networks, branding, public relations, agencies, developments in India and China, paid product placement, TV advertising trends and more.
For Financial Information:
- Mergent Online
- Bloomberg (in the Johnston Library, not available off-campus) -- To see a list of brands associated with a company, search and display the company and enter RELS.
For General Information:
- TNS Global Market Research and look at their Brand & Communication webpage.
- Search the Adweek publications: Eastern edition, Midwest edition
- Companies and Their Brands T223.V4A222
- Brands and Their Companies T223.V4A22
- Encyclopedia of Consumer Brands HF5415.3.E527
- Brand Directory resource
- Brand Finance publication as well
If you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us.