How do I create an Expert Gallery Page?
We first recommend depositing your works into Scholarship@Western, as you normally would.
To then build your profile:
- Go to http://works.bepress.com, click on the "Menu" link.
- Login if you already have an account.
- Once logged in, on the "Build your SelectedWorks" prompt, choose a URL (note—it cannot be revised afterward).
- Choose up to three research disciplines.
- Enter your institution, organization, position, and position title.
- Check the box next to "I agree with the Terms of Service."
- Click "Create Profile" – now you’ve got a profile!
To add works:
Click on the "Works" link on your profile followed by "Add Works," where you’ll be given an option to upload a file, add a link, or import works. If you've already deposited works into Scholarship@Western in the standard fashion, importing works will retrieve all works in the bepress system associated with your name and email address and automatically bring them into your profile. You may repeat this periodically to gather works posted in the future.
For more information, see https://www.bepress.com/reference_and_guide_cat_sw/for-authors/.