What potential archival material is considered to be “personal papers?”
Personal papers are considered to be papers in the possession of, and being maintained by, individual faculty members and do not include material and documents from research groups.
- Teaching materials including lecture notes, course syllabi, assignments, lab manuals for courses, etc.
- Research materials including notes, etc.
- Photographs of the faculty member, research colleagues/staff, laboratories, and equipment
- Final drafts of unpublished articles and reports
- Oral history interviews
- Biographical information including curriculum vitae
- Correspondence with colleagues and students
- Correspondence and other documents relating to professional or research organizations with which a professor has been involved