Can I store my papers in the Archives and Research Collections Centre (ARCC) without formally donating them?

No, they cannot be stored in the ARCC without formally donating them.

Faculty papers are considered to be personal papers belonging to the faculty member and are not Western records—see Section 5.00 of the Western University Archives & Records Policy #1.30.

5.00 Notwithstanding section 4.00, the provisions of this policy do not apply to the records that are created or acquired by faculty members or other officers or employees pursuant to their individual responsibilities for teaching or research, unless the records are donated to the University Archives.

Last Updated: Sep 20, 2021     Views: 1