I am going on sabbatical for a year—can I store the materials from my office in the Archives and Research Collections Centre (ARCC)?

No. The ARCC is not a storage facility for short-term storage of personal material. 

All material in the ARCC must either be university department records that are transferred through the record centre process or formally donated through the archival process. 

External companies will provide storage services at a reasonable cost. Contact Western Archives (x81111 or archives.services@uwo.ca) for a list of vendors.

Last Updated: Dec 12, 2023     Views: 37