Where can I return my books?

Regular loans may be returned to any of the Western Libraries or Affiliated University College Libraries in person, by mail or via courier by the date specified. Reserve and short loan items must be returned to the owning library by the date specified (e.g. a Weldon Course Readings book must be returned to the Weldon Library). 

Last Updated: Jul 28, 2022     Views: 6