I’m not affiliated with Western but I’m engaged in research, can I get borrowing privileges?

If you are a member of the general public, or an organization engaged in research you may apply for guest borrowing privileges by submitting an application form electronically or in person at any service desk. Approval of the application may take up to one week. 

Upon approval of your application and payment of fees you will be issued a Guest Borrower card. To borrow items, present your Guest Borrowers card at any service desk. 

Last Updated: Jul 28, 2022     Views: 6