How do I apply for a part-time student job at Western Libraries?
Student Casual Assistant or part-time positions are advertised through the Working at Western site.
A number of casual positions are available in Western Libraries in the Fall and Winter terms. The majority of these positions are in the circulation and/or stacking areas of our various locations:
- Archives and Research Collections Centre
- C.B. "Bud" Johnston Library
- Education Resource Centre
- John & Dotsa Bitove Family Law Library
- Music Library
- Allyn and Betty Taylor Library
- The D.B. Weldon Library
- Map and Data Centre
- Content, Management, Discover & Access department
Western Libraries encourage Western students to apply for these casual positions and makes every effort to employ Western students wherever possible. Students should keep in mind the total number of hours that can be accommodated with their class timetables (copies of timetables should accompany application).